SPILLTRATION™ Husky Pads absorb oil and fuel, not water.
Universal absorbent that works outdoors—rain or shine.
Like all SPILLTRATION™ products, ultra-thick Husky Universal Absorbent Pads are engineered for the first line of defense for the outdoors to absorb oils and fuels while allowing clean water to filter through. Husky Pads are smoosh-packed to compress and fit in areas up to 80% smaller than traditional oil-only sorbents.
SPILLTRATION™ Husky Pads
FEATURES AND BENEFITS: SPILLTRATION™ Husky Pads for oil and fuel spills is engineered to work differently than traditional oil-only spill products.
SPILLTRATION™ Husky Pads are designed to work in the rain. Old fashioned oil-only products are ineffective in the rain
- Provide a first line of defense to hold back oil and fuel spills until the emergency responder’s arrive
- Prevent oily water from reaching storm drains and waterways with SPILLTRATION™ materials
- Avoid costly clean-up costs and fines by keeping spills in a small footprint
Husky Pads for oil and fuel spills compress to fit in an area up to 80% smaller than traditional oil spill products
- You can fit 4x more SPILLTRATION™ containment and clean-up power in the same space as old oil-only products
- With 400% more oil spill clean-up materials at your fingertips, you increase your chances to stop the spill
SPILLTRATION™ products are made entirely from post consumer and post industrial waste
- Helps you in your sustainability initiatives
Because of the resilient fiber compounds, oil can be squeezed out of SPILLTRATION™ products and reused many times
- Substantially reduce your materials and disposal costs by wringing and reusing Spilltration products
RECOMMENDED USES: To absorb hydraulic fluids, transmission fluids, diesel fuel, gasoline, motor oils, lubricants, and other hydrocarbons while filtering water at the same time.
Each pack of 5 Husky pads absorbs 1.72 gallons of hydrocarbons and tucks easily into a tiny 2″ x 16″ x 16″ space.
Perfect for first line of defense in:
- Diesel & gasoline filling stations
- Pickup and utility trucks
- Service vans
- Delivery trucks with hydraulic lift gates
- Heating oil delivery tank trucks
- Earth moving equipment
- Emergency response vehicles
- Near loading docks
REUSE: SPILLTRATION™ Pads can be wrung out and used over at least 10 times…reducing materials and disposal costs.
DO NOT USE WITH: Acids and Caustics
ABSORBENCY: 44 ounces per SPILLTRATION™ pad; 1.72 gallons per pack; 17.2 gallons per case
- SPILLTRATION™ Husky Pads are sold in case quantities
- (5) SPILLTRATION™ Husky Pads per pack
- (10) packs of 5 Husky pads per case
- (50) Husky Pads per case
SPILLTRATION™ Husky Pads
|Item #||Description||Size||Abs/Pkg||Pkg Qty||Pkg Wt||Case Qty|
|SPL005||SPILLTRATION™ Husky pads||8” x 8”||13.6||20||8 lbs||160|
|Includes: (160) 8” x 8” SPILLTRATION™ Husky Pads per case|
|SPL002||SPILLTRATION™ Husky pads||16” x 16”||17.2||5||20 lbs||50|
|Includes: (50) 16” x 16” SPILLTRATION™ Husky Pads per case|