Husky strips form barricade to stop runaway oil spills.
Husky Strips are the workhorse of the Spilltration product line. At 8″ wide x 64″ long x 1/2″ thick, the Strips help stop runaway oil spills mixed with rainwater by forming an instant barricade. Strips work better than traditional oil-only socks to surround a spill because the Strips put all their absorbing power on the ground where it’s needed most.
And, traditional oil-only pads are quickly rendered ineffective in the rain because the rainwater forms a barrier on the surface of oil-only pads, preventing the oil from reaching the sorbent fibers. On the other hand, Spilltration Strips work better the wetter they become. You can confidently deploy Spilltration Strips to hold an oil/water spill in place and prevent it from reaching storm drains or waterways.
SPILLTRATION™ Husky Strips
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
The SPILLTRATION™ Husky Strips for oil and fuel spills are engineered to work differently than traditional oil-only spill products.
- SPILLTRATION™ Husky Strips are designed to work in the rain. Old fashioned oil-only products are ineffective in the rain
- Provide a first line of defense to hold back oil and fuel spills until the emergency responders arrive
- Prevent oily water from reaching storm drains and waterways with SPILLTRATION™ materials
- Avoid costly cleanup costs and fines by keeping spill in a small footprint
- Husky Strips for oil and fuel spills compress to fit in an area up to 80% smaller than traditional oil spill products
- You can fit 4x more SPILLTRATION™ containment and cleanup power in the same space as old oil-only products
- With 400% more oil spill cleanup materials at your fingertips, you increase your chances to stop the spill
- SPILLTRATION™ products are made entirely from post consumer and post industrial waste
- Helps you in your sustainability initiatives
- Because of the resilient fiber compounds, oil can be squeezed out of SPILLTRATION™ products and reused many times
- Substantially reduce your materials and disposal costs by wringing and reusing SPILLTRATION™ products
To absorb hydraulic fluids, transmission fluids, diesel fuel, gasoline, motor oils, lubricants, and other hydrocarbons; while filtering water at the same time. Each pack of 4 Husky Strips absorbs 2.8 gallons of hydrocarbons and is Smoosh-packed to fit easily into a small 2″ x 16″ x 16″ space. Perfect for first line of defense in:
- Diesel & gasoline filling stations
- Pickup and utility trucks
- Service vans
- Delivery trucks with hydraulic lift gates
- Heating oil delivery tank trucks
- Earth moving equipment
- Emergency response vehicles
- Near loading docks
- NOTE: Spilltration products are engineered to remove oils from rain and runoff water in land-based applications. Although they are also great at plucking oil from the surfaces of ponds, lakes and streams,Spilltration products do not float and will sink beneath the water’s surface quickly.
REUSE: SPILLTRATION™ Strips can be wrung out and used over at least 10 times…reducing materials and disposal costs.
DO NOT USE WITH: Acids and Caustics
ABSORBENCY: 88 ounces per SPILLTRATION™ Strip; 2.8 gallons per pack; 14 gallons per case
- SPILLTRATION™ Husky Strips are sold in case quantities
- (4) SPILLTRATION™ Husky Strips (8″ wide x 64″ long x 1/2″ thick) per pack
- (5) packs of 4 SPILLTRATION™ Husky Strips per case
- (20) SPILLTRATION™ Husky Strips per case
SPILLTRATION™ Husky Strip
|Item #||Description||Size||Abs/Pkg||Pkg Qty||Pkg Wt||Case Qty|
|SPL008||SPILLTRATION™ Husky Strip||8″ x 64″ x 1/2″||4||1||7.5 lbs||20|
|Includes: (4) SPILLTRATION™ Husky Strips (8″ wide x 64″ long x 1/2″ thick) per pack, (5) packs of 4 Spilltration Husky Strips per case, (20) Spilltration Husky Strips per case|