Spill Containment Products Contain Leaks, Drips and Spills
A proper spill containment plan can help create a safe and productive work environment for your employees. MBT spill containment products help to prepare and protect any facility with solutions for unexpected critical accidents. MBT drains, spill decks, berms, pans, and pallets also ensure facility safety by catching, controlling, and containing unexpected leaks, drips, and spills.
Our spill containment products are designed with your employees’ safety and efficiency in mind. A proper spill containment plan can help create a safe and productive work environment for your employees. Spill containment products help to prepare and protect any facility with solutions for unexpected, critical accidents. Drains, spill decks, berms, pans and pallets also ensure facility safety by catching, controlling and containing unexpected leaks, drips and spills.
Spill containment decks and pallets feature:
- Solid Construction: Injection molding ensures exceptional durability and consistent specifications
- Standard Lip and Grate Heights: Manufactured to standard heights to allow uninhibited movement
- Nestable: Remove the grates and stack for storage
- Grate Pins: Pins keep the grates in place during use and prevent the walls from bulging
- Interchangeable Grates with Large Openings: Removable grates can be used with spill decks or spill pallets (even between two and four drum pallets)
- Forklift Friendly: Easily use your forklift to relocate your decks or pallets and drums
Spill Containment Selection Guide
MBT spill decks and pallets provide excellent secondary containment for drums. Look at our easy to use selection guide to determine the right deck or pallet to meet your needs. Whether you need a taller pallet with greater sump capacity or a lower profile spill deck for easy loading and unloading, MBT has what you’re looking for to keep your workplace clean, safe, and in compliance.
1. Determine the type of pallet or deck you want.
2. Determine the application type.
a. Taller spill pallets offer greater sump capacity
b. Lower profile spill decks provide easy access for loading and unloading of drums
3. Determine the amount of liquid to be contained.
a. 20-40 gallons
b. 40-60 gallons
c. 60-80 gallons
Spill Containment Selection Chart
|Product||Description||Sump Capacity||Height||Load Capacity||Item No.|
|High Density Polyethylene Spill Pallets for safe storage of IBC’s and drums|
|2 Drum Poly Spill Pallet||Durable Polyethylene two drum storage pallet||66 gallon||16.5”||3000 lbs||2DR-SP|
|4 Drum Poly Spill Pallet||Large poly four drum storage pallet||66 gallon||11.75”||6000 lbs||4DR-SP|
|IBC Spill Pallet||Poly IBC storage pallet with drain||365 gallon||28”||8500 lbs||IBC1157|
|IBC Spill Pallet||Poly IBC storage pallet without drain||365 gallon||28”||8500 lbs||IBC1158|
|Steel spill pallets and sheds for safe drum storage|
|2 Drum Steel Spill Pallet||Durable Steel two drum storage pallet||65 gallon||17″||250PFS||2DR-SD|
|4 Drum Steel Spill Pallet||Large Steel four drum storage pallet||65 gallon||13″||250PFS||4DR-SD|
|Steel Shelter||7 ft Steel shelter||155 gallon||7′||250PFS||SCS-7|
|Steel Shelter||9 ft steel shelter||195 gallon||7′||250PFS||SCS-9|
|Steel Shelter||12 ft steel shelter||250 gallon||7′||250PFS||SCS-12|