Railroad Track Mats absorb oil leaks and spills under trains and machinery.
Railroad Track Mat – Oil Only
Use impermeable-backed railroad track mats when refueling locomotives, at ready-station sites, and when greasing rails. The top layer (black) is UV-resistant, the center layer is highly absorbent, and the bottom layer (white) prevents diesel fuel, oil, and other hydrocarbon-based fluids from leeching into the soil and ballast. Railroad track mat is ideal for use under leaky equipment and vehicles and for preventing oil spills.
- Available in 19″, 29″ and 57″ widths;
- 57″ width track mat for placement between rails in railroad yards
- For added protection, 19″ width is ideal for placement on outside rails
- Absorbs oil only; will not absorb water
- Constructed with a durable UV resistant cover-stock
- Impenetrable barrier backing on bottom to keep liquids from leaking through
MBT Railroad Track Mats
|Item #||Description||Size||Abs/Pkg||Pkg Qty||Pkg Wt||Pallet Qty|
|FM-1980||19” Black Railroad Track Mat||19” x 80’||29.3 Gal||2||20 lbs||16|
|FM-2980||29” Black Railroad Track Mat||29” x 80’||44.8 Gal||2||44.8 lbs||9|
|FM-5780||57” Black Railroad Track Mat||57” x 80’||54.9 Gal||1||54.9 lbs||9|